Many of our industrial painting projects involve industrial roof painting, and it is important to note that metal cladding and other types of industrial roofs have a limited life span. Goldbrush Painting, especially in Toronto, encourages clients to ensure that they have the necessary protection and damage prevention systems in place for their most valuable assets, their roofs. We carry a number of industrial roof coating products and systems that can be applied to your roof, depending on it’s age, condition and existing coatings.
While both working through general contractors as well as directly with industrial clients, we offer reasonable guarantees of our work. You can be confident when hiring Goldbrush Painting to do what we do best…industrial painting.
There are significant advantages to industrial roof painting, and they include:
- Giving your industrial building a new look
- Protecting your business operation from the elements of nature (wind, rain, snow, sleet, hail, sun exposure, etc.)
- Repainting the roof to match recent corporate logo changes/modifications to your company’s image
- Preventing the leakage of water into your building
- Discouraging the growth of bacteria, mildew and other micro organisms